How do I submit a claim?

The Claim Form is for information only and does not constitute any admission of liability on the part of Commonwealth Edison Company.

To submit a claim for property damage, including food spoilage, due to a power interruption, power surge, or other fluctuation, complete a Claim Form and mail the claim form and supporting documentation to:

Commonwealth Edison Company
c/o Claims Department
P.O. Box 767
Chicago, IL 60690-0767

If you received a notice from ComEd regarding the July 11, 2011 storm, complete the July 2011 claim form and submit it to the address listed above.

We want to hear from you! Please leave us a comment about your experience*.
*Note: You will not receive a response by submitting a comment on this page.
If you have a question or need assistance, please click here.

Rate this article:

Knowledge Base Software by Safeharbor